PNWCP meetings

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@olywa.net)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 10:33:59 PDT

Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 10:33:59 -0700
From: "Andrew Marshall" <andrewm@olywa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: PNWCP meetings

Hi Nat,
    As club president, I should be getting together a shedule of meetings.
Just been busy is all. Will wing it though here for now.
    Chris, How does this sound, a meeting, at my place here in Tenino, the
first week-end in June, and then the last week-end in September.
    Send this around to every one, and any one on this list is invited of
course.
    We will have the usual minutes discussed, then perhaps a plant show,
swapping session and general get together. maybe roast some sausages on the
grill as well.
    Sound good?
    Hopefully that answers the when part of the question Nat? We are sort
of loose here at present. Lots of moving done last year that threw
everything into chaos.
    Keep in touch
    Andrew