Flea Collars?

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 09:13:42 PDT

Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:13:42 -0400
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Flea Collars?

Read about using flea collars near CP with pest problems. No pests
here but I've noticed a couple soil mites and some other soil
critters in 1 of my terraria and was wondering if a flea collar
would kill them. Specifically, I'd like to know if its ok to use a
flea collar in a sealed terrarium, in close proximity to Pings,
Drosera, Utrics and other CP without experiencing any negative
effects. Thanks for answering (as I'm sure someone will be nice
enough to do so!) :)

Matt

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]