Allen Lowrie's 3rd book.

From: Joe Harden (jharden@txdirect.net)
Date: Tue Sep 28 1999 - 10:11:07 PDT

Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:11:07 -0500
From: "Joe Harden" <jharden@txdirect.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Allen Lowrie's 3rd book.

Hello All! Just wanted to let everyone know I received Allen
Lowrie's "Carnivorous Plants of Australia" Vol 3, and it is worth
it! Just in case the review in the newsletter didn't win you over,
or the few post here on the discussion group.. I'm throwing in my
praise for it. Great information and pictures. You can do better
than me though, and buy it directly from Allen Lowrie and he'll
autograph it! Anyhow, I just got some seeds of Drosera regia,
Heliamphora, Drosophyllum (looks tough!) and Byblis gigantea...wish
me luck as I give it a shot.

Joe Harden

WWW.MORTELLARO.COM/JOE Carnivorous Kingdom

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]