I'm asking for info. on Nepenthes contaminants and stable isotope papers

From: Edward Read (ay080@lafn.org)
Date: Wed Sep 22 1999 - 13:20:11 PDT

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:20:11 -0700
From: "Edward Read" <ay080@lafn.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I'm asking for info. on Nepenthes contaminants and stable isotope papers

Hello all,
        I hope everyones plants are growing well! Vivan las plantas!
If you don't mind, I'd like to ask for some help.
Does anyone know of any papers or have personal knowlege on the
identification of contaminants found in Nepenthes? I am currently doing
research on this and have not been able to find anything published
regarding this. If not, you can look forward to seeing what I found.
Also, does anyone know if any papers have been written about CP absorbtion
using stable isotopes?
I'll appreciate greatly any help from you.

Take Care and Have Fun!
Edward Read
e-mail: tissueculture@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/9848/