Re: Ideas for new CP puppets!

From: Walter Greenwood (walter@radserv.arad.upmc.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 06:55:56 PDT

Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 09:55:56 -0400
From: "Walter Greenwood" <walter@radserv.arad.upmc.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Ideas for new CP puppets!

> I've had alot of success with my Venus flytrap puppets...
>
> Amy
> http://www.homestead.com/flytraps

Amy,

Back in the early days of CPN's present color format (I guess I am
dating myself by even remembering that it used to be 8.5"X11" in black &
white!), that the co-editors were each featured on the inside back page
with a photo and a short bio. When Don Schnell's turn came up, he
submitted a photo of a Sarracenia minor pitcher with eyes drawn on with
a magic marker. In my mind's eye it had cigar and a big pair of glasses
on, but I could be making that part up! After all these years I still
don't know what the fellow really looks like.

 - Walter Greenwood

--
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur.