Re: Malesiana Tropicals

From: Malesiana Tropicals (malesiana@tropicals.com.my)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 18:32:44 PDT

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:32:44 +0800
From: "Malesiana Tropicals" <malesiana@tropicals.com.my>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Malesiana Tropicals

Dear Steve,

You wrote:

> A LONG time ago
> I ordered plants from them. The prices were phenomenal ! By the time
> the San Francisco Custom's Quarantine had done with my order, it had
> been 8 weeks from shipping, and the plants were dead, or almost. I
> got 1 Nepenthes to live, 1 Phal., and all of the other more succulent
> orchids.
> If the procedures haven't changed a lot, it isn't worth it.
> Steve

I'm sorry, but we have no record of ever having shipped plants to you,
nor have we ever supplied Phalaenopsis or "succulent orchids". Is there
a chance you could have confused us with a different company of a
similar name? Thanks for clarifying this.

Best regards,

Ch'ien Lee -- Malesiana Tropicals Sdn. Bhd. 1st Floor, Lot 4909, Sect.
64 KTLD, Upland Shop House, Jln. Upland 93300 Kuching, Sarawak,
Malaysia Phone (6082) 419-290 Fax (6082) 423-494
http://www.malesiana.tropicals.com.my