Re: Anyone interested in a Canadian CP resource page?

From: Andrew Bate (andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk)
Date: Thu Sep 16 1999 - 14:06:11 PDT

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 22:06:11 +0100
From: Andrew Bate <andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Anyone interested in a Canadian CP resource page?

On Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:20:34 -0700, Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
wrote:

Chris,

>I think one of the reasons that the CPUK is successful is >because
there's as many cp'ers there as in Canada, but in a very small
>geographical area, making getting together for meetings easier.

I think you must be confusing the CPUK web site (which I created)
with the UK Carnivorous Plant Society. There is no link between the
two, my site is just a list of UK specific resources available to UK
growers. I'd be put out if people were having meetings because of
it and I wasn't invited... :-)

Cheers,

Andrew -- Andrew Bate | Email: andrew@astilla.demon.co.uk
Worcester, UK | Web: http://www.astilla.demon.co.uk