Any other SC growers on the list?

From: Richard Ranalli (sarraceniagold@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 18:32:32 PDT

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:32:32 EDT
From: "Richard Ranalli" <sarraceniagold@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Any other SC growers on the list?

Hello. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name
is Richard T. Ranalli, and I am a CP grower living near Columbia, SC. My
favorites are the pitchers- all of them. I currently keep nepenthes,
sarracenia, darlingtonia, and heliamphora. I still need a ceph! In
addition to the pitchers, I also love the pings. If you are living in SC
and are interested in trading or selling please email me. I would enjoy
hearing from you!!! My current project is a Sarracenia cultivar. My email
is Sarraceniagold@hotmail.com. I'll be waiting.