ICPS World Conference 2000 Reminder

From: Davidogray@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 15 1999 - 12:11:48 PDT

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 15:11:48 EDT
From: Davidogray@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS World Conference 2000 Reminder

Hello CP-ophiles,
its time to remind you that there are two weeks left until the early
registration deadline. If you register for the ICPS World Conference before
Sept. 30, 1999 you save $15 over later registration. Also, you have a much
better chance of getting into the workshop(s) of your choice -- these are
filling up fast, so get your registration and deposit in the mail!

If you need information on the conference, or a registration form via e-mail,
send me a note ( davidogray@aol.com ), I'll send it right out. When you
return your form, you must include a cheque, money order, bank draft, or cash
for $50 U.S. Cheques must be made out to David O. Gray, Conference Registrar
( and not to the ICPS ). More information is on the ICPS Website at :
http://www.carnivorousplants.org/2000.html

For those of you who've already registered, thank you for your early support
of the conference; you've helped make our planning much easier. I will be
sending out further registration and travel planning info on Sept. 30th (
including hotel lists ).

Please tell your CP buddies that the deadline approaches, and that we're
going to have a lot of fun here in San Francisco for the ICPS World
Conference 2000, the best ICPS Conference yet!
Cheers,
David