Nitozyme

From: Herb (herb@agriorganics.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 11:37:31 PDT

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:37:31 -0600
From: "Herb" <herb@agriorganics.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nitozyme

Good Afternoon cp,

Some one has e-mailed me information that was posted regarding Nitrozyme
- weird science" experiment using Nitrozyme - dated Nov. 12/1998.

Firstly, allow me to introduce our Company, Agri-Growth
International Inc., the world wide distributor for Nitrozyme. I was
flatered to read what folks were saying about our leading product.
We are always curious how our customers around the world find how
Nitrozyme works for them.

I must say that I was very interested to find that some individuals
testing the effects of Nitrozyme. Some of the comments we have seen
make us very proud of our products, especially when wonderful
results are achieved. We have a web page at www.agriorganics.com if
you need additional information.

I was also hoping to reach Marc Burack. I tried to e-mail him but
the mail was returned.

Thanks for your time.

Herb Martin President Agri-Growth International Inc.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]