Visibility Report

From: positioning@asianoffice.com
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 21:43:54 PDT

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:43:54 +0900
From: positioning@asianoffice.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Visibility Report

Attn: Director of Marketing

We have just analyzed your website's global visibility and your image
indicates that you expect to develop business contacts from your site.
We found that your site is comprehensive, but due to lack of exposure,
you're most probably only capturing a few percent of your potential
outreach to on-line potential customers.

Reports show that 95% of all web traffic flows through the major search
engines. So, positioning is the main key to the success of your
business on-line. Standard search engine registry techniques and
traditional print ads are just NOT enough because your homepage is one
of billions annexed. Also, only 1-3% of users view listings past the
first 3 result pages.

AIM Asia acquires and maintains year-round top listings for "keywords"
across the major Search Engines, which continually drives targeted
traffic to ones site and maximizes their profitability at all times.

Upon your request, we will provide you FREE-OF-CHARGE with an initial
in-depth analysis report on your website's current "keyword" positioning
in the major Search Engines. This will give you a "bird's eye" view of
the real exposure performance of your site.

After reviewing our visibility report you will know better who we are,
what we can do for you, and perhaps most important, what value we can
bring to your website.

Best regards,

Mr. Gerald A. Alleva
Chairman

************************
AIM Asia Ltd.
704-06 CC Wu Building
302 Hennessy Road
Wanchai, Hong Kong

Phone: (852) 2836-6005
Fax: (852) 2836-6685
"Delivering E-Solutions"

mailto:positioning@asianoffice.com?Visibility_Report

If you are NOT INTERESTED in recieving further information from us,
please: mailto:positioning@asianoffice.com?Subject=REMOVE_NOW