CP newspaper article

From: Sunpitcher@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 31 1999 - 08:12:34 PDT

Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 11:12:34 EDT
From: Sunpitcher@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP newspaper article

There is an article about my CP in todays The Sun News. Its a nice article
although the reporter was confused in her facts and writes that the flowers
eat the bugs-not the pitchers and that the entire VFT dies after the traps
eat 3 or 4 times. Well, it was a good idea anyway. The Sun News is on the
internet at www.myrtlebeachonline.com
Go to the Sun News and then to local news. Click on "Tender trap falling for
killers". The pictures, unfortunately, didn't scan very well or you would be
able to see my large H. tatei in the 65 gal. tank with the Neps. Angie
Nichols, SC.