Nepenthes for sale

From: Owen Priddle (owen_prid@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 16:07:29 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: Owen Priddle <owen_prid@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes for sale

Hi everybody! For those of you who dislike this type of thing, I am
sorry, but my plants are propagating like mad!

I have the following NEW plants as either large, fully rooted plants or
unrooted cuttings:

N. vietchii "lowland"
N. x (spathulata x spectabilis)
N. wilkei
N. distillatoria 'rubra'
N. alata (newly collected form from the Phillipines
          with very large N. maxima-like peristome)

And I have taken a second batch (as well as some leftovers) of:

N. petiolata
N. spec. nova "Mindanao"
N. spec. nova "Palawan"
N. sanguinea (both red and green varieties)
N. alata v. elongata
N. viellardii
N. x mixta (original 1800s clone)
N. x merrilliata (wild clone)
N. x (vietchii x albomarginata)

If interested please e-mail me for details and reduced prices!

Thanks,

Owen