Re: RO Filter Units

From: John (vwfixer@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 05:06:29 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:06:29 +0000
From: John <vwfixer@mediaone.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: RO Filter Units

List members:

         For ALL KINDS of supplies for pet animals, fish, ponds, filters
etc try: www.thatpetplace.com

They have several RO units; I bought an inexpensive one, Kent Marine
Bare Bones , which has a replaceable sediment filter, for $
69.99. It puts out 10 gallons a day which is plenty of water for my
use. I have it discharging 24 hrs/day into a 5 gallon plastic bucket
outdoors, from which I pour out morning and again in the evening so
none of my stuff goes dry for too long. The discharge water goes into
the garden and is later diluted with regular sprinkling. This one is
for chlorinated water only. More expensive models to both. You can
order a catalog from them too.

Hope this helps,

John Mumma