Introduction and Sarracenia rubra

From: Bravoanus1@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 25 1999 - 16:21:21 PDT

Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 19:21:21 EDT
From: Bravoanus1@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction and Sarracenia rubra

Hello, everyone - newbie John Fries here. I have only gotten into growing
CP's recently (since April), Cacti & Succulents being my first love, and I
only have a few plants (two Nepenthes and a Drosera); these all seem to be
doing just fine - except for my Sarracenia rubra. When it came, the leaves
were obviously stressed from their trip, and not long for this world. I
trimmed them off, but new ones have yet to arrive. The plant is in a plastic
pot in a tray and is very thirsty, so it stays moist. It seems to be getting
enough light. How can I get it to start growing leaves? John