Call for papers for the ICPS World Conference 2000

From: Davidogray@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 24 1999 - 21:27:57 PDT

Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 00:27:57 EDT
From: Davidogray@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Call for papers for the ICPS World Conference 2000

To all CP researchers, botanists and explorers,
Please allow me to issue this call for papers to be presented at the Third
ICPS World Conference to be held June 16th, 17th, and 18th of the year 2000
in San Francisco, California.
Interested researchers, botanists, investigators, explorers, propagators,
conservationists, and authors may send a brief abstract of their work ( in
English, on one A4 or US letter page, Times 12 pt, single line spacing;
include the title of the work, a one paragraph abstract, your name and full
address,) to me by Jan. 31, 2000. Abstracts may be sent to: David O. Gray,
Conference Registrar, 584 Castro St. # 687, San Francsisco, CA 94114 or via
e-amil to davidogray@aol.com
I would encourage sending your abstracts earlier rather than later. Early
submissions will gain favorable consideration for potential speakers and for
publication in the proceedings of the conference.
Thank you.
David O. Gray