Re: Pygmy drosera questions

From: John Green (HPJGREEN@ihc.com)
Date: Thu Jul 22 1999 - 06:55:37 PDT

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 07:55:37 -0600
From: "John Green" <HPJGREEN@ihc.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Pygmy drosera questions

>> Does anyone know any nurseries in Europe that sell pygmy
>> drosera plants?

I bought quite a few from Kamil Pasek in the Czech Republic last
December. His website is:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2761/index.htm. The biggest problem
I had was getting the payment to him. It cost about $7.50 just to send
a special money order. But I was pleased with the gemmae I received
from him, some of which had started to grow by the time they arrived.
I've found D. pulchella to be about the easiest, but now I'm down to my
last plants of dicrosepala, roseana, and nitidula x pulchella, and
hoping they produce lots of babies real soon!

John Green
Salt Lake City, Utah