Nepenthes cultural info requested

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 16:57:44 PDT

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:57:44 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes cultural info requested

------- Forwarded Message Rejected message: sent to cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
by MARCOS.ALC@ZIPMAIL.COM.BR follows. Reason for rejection: suspicious
subject.

This often happens when you forget to edit your Subject: line and it
still contains the word "Digest". Such messages are now automatically
rejected by the listserver. Please edit your message headers and
resubmit your posting to the listserver. -
Hello, dear friends.

I bought a Nepenthes today, and I'd like anybody to tell some
methods to conserve the pitchers, and how to take care of the plant.
How often must I water? How long should him take the sunlight
during the day?

Well, thanks.

Marcos Alexandre Lucena da Costa R. Diogenes Fraz\343o, 69 Conj.
Novo Crato CEP 63100-000 Crato - Cear\341 - Brasil

------- End of Forwarded Message