Re: Sarracenia rubra subspecies alabamensis article in Castanea

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 16:55:41 PDT

Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:55:41 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Sarracenia rubra subspecies alabamensis article in Castanea

------- Forwarded Message
Rejected message: sent to cp@opus.hpl.hp.com by BR@LDL.NET follows.
Reason for rejection: suspicious subject.

This often happens when you forget to edit your Subject: line and it
still contains the word "Digest". Such messages are now automatically
rejected by the listserver. Please edit your message headers and
resubmit your posting to the listserver. -
Hello,

As an cp person living about 30 mins away from that very same station in
auburn, al I have seen some native cp's growing in swampish regions on my
way to florida. What else did the article state? BTW I do know of at
least one local 'nursery' that illegally digs local cp's for resale

Ed

------- End of Forwarded Message