Lowrie's seedlist

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 12 1999 - 11:32:06 PDT

Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:32:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Lowrie's seedlist

Hi everyone,

        Does anyone have a more recent seedlist for Allan Lowrie than the
97-98 catalogue published on the web? Also, can someone tell me is it's
still $3 per packet, $5 shipping (for Australia) $10 for shipping
(overseas)? Finally, I remember someone mentioning that Australia was
proposing new regulations for shipping seed, is this going to affect
trading/buying/receiving seeds from Australia? Basically, I was going to
order through a friend in Australia to lower shipping charges, so I want
to know if it will be a problem for her to received the seed from Allen,
and then redirect it to me. Thanks in advance!

Chris

Chris Teichreb
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University