Drosera intermedia "monte roraima" seeds to trade

From: MArcos Alexandre Lucena da Costa (marcos.alc@zipmail.com.br)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 11:40:57 PDT

Date: 6 Jul 1999 15:40:57 -0300
From: "MArcos Alexandre Lucena da Costa" <marcos.alc@zipmail.com.br>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera intermedia "monte roraima" seeds to trade

Hello, dear friends.

I'm here to say that a friend of ours sent me some seeds two weeks
ago, He sent me so many seeds that just a part of them was enough to
fill a pot, and as I didn't sow them all, I stil have seeds of
Drosera intermedia "monte roraima" that I would like to trade with
you. If there is someone interested, please, contact me as soon as
possible.

Best wishes,

Marcos Alexandre Marcos Alexandre Lucena da Costa R. Diogenes
Fraz\343o, 69 Conj. Novo Crato CEP 63100-000 Crato - Cear\341 -
Brasil