ICPS Address

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 17:09:36 PDT

Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 17:09:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS Address

Hey Folks,

I just found out from Leo Song that the US Postal Service has decided
that organizations like the ICPS that use mailing services have mailing
addresses which are too sensible, and must be more complicated. So the
ICPS must have the address line "PMB 330" added to it, for no apparent
reason. As such, the new ICPS address is:

International Carnivorous Plant Society
PMB 330
3310 East Yorba Linda Blvd., #330
Fullerton CA 92831-1709 USA

This will be reflected on all future ICPS mail (once our preprinted
envelopes run out). I've already fixed the web site.

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter