Re: Question About Byblis liniflora

From: Stephen Davis (stephen@ricochet.net)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 14:37:26 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:37:26 -0700
From: Stephen Davis <stephen@ricochet.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Question About Byblis liniflora

Brian,

Chris is right about the flowering. One thing I'd like to point out is
that you should not have them in as much water as other CP. I'm not sure
how dry they can get, I never have enough to dare experimenting, but
they are easy to kill with too much water.I water from the top, let
just a 1/4" to 1/2" or so sit in the tray and then water when the water
is gone or nearly gone. There is room for error, I overwater mine when
I'm going to be gone for a while, or sometimes I make a mistake, but
they seem to make it OK.

Good growing.

Stephen Davis
San Jose, CA