Re: Spare journal

From: Seos mac Cárthaigh (Seosamh.macCarthaigh@NUIGALWAY.IE)
Date: Fri Jun 25 1999 - 03:37:52 PDT

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:37:52 +0000 (GMT)
From: Seos mac Cárthaigh <Seosamh.macCarthaigh@NUIGALWAY.IE>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Spare journal

Elliot,

if your UK pals don't claim that spare journal you can post it to I
Ireland for the same money and a "Priority post/airmail" sticker.

I'm at

Seos mac C\341rthaigh Gort na Chalaidh Maigh Cuilinn Co na Gaillimhe
Eire

That's right an address without numbers!

Take care Seos

> A quick correction to a posting I made earlier in the week: the
spare > journal I have is the 1998 volume from the British
Carnivorous Plant > Society (not the 1999 volume, which isn't out
yet). Any UK growers who > want it, completely free of charge, just
email me your snail mail > address and you can have it. As an
enticement: it contains a nice long > article on temperate Pings.
University of Birmingham > email: e.smith@cs.bham.ac.uk > homepage:
http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~ezs/ > Seos mac Carthaigh Gaillimh Eire