D. Capensis

From: Cwmonarch@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 07:01:49 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 10:01:49 EDT
From: Cwmonarch@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. Capensis

I have a D. Capensis in bloom and am wondering how long it takes once in
bloom for the seed to mature and be ready to collect??? Also, on another
note, I was at Lowe's (large home improvement center) the other day and come
across some VFT's! However, to my delight, they were all red, the entire
plant except for a few new shoots, that were probably just not getting enough
light! For anyone answering the above question, thanks in advance!!!!

C Williams