Re: cp nurseries, growing in southern u.k. and stuff!

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 09:53:44 PDT

Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:53:44 PDT
From: chris moody <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: cp nurseries, growing in southern u.k. and stuff!

>Chris,
>
> This is meant as a gentle suggestion, so please do not take it the
>wrong way, but you have posted this message, or ones similar to it,
>numerous times to the list, and I distinctly remember people responding
>publicly to your first two questions.

i'm sorry.
i don't know what happened, i have not sent this message recently, in fact,
i only remember sending it once last month. i'm not new to computing, but
not advanced as such and am still learning. does anyone know why this
message has been sent again? i know that the address which the message came
from was mine, but i swear to god i didn't send it. why would the message be
re-sent to the list without me knowing?

regards.
chris.m.
http://direct.at/carn