Re: cambrian carnivores

From: James D Annan (jdan@mail.nerc-bidston.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 01:12:18 PDT

Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:12:18 +0100
From: "James D Annan" <jdan@mail.nerc-bidston.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: cambrian carnivores

> From: chris moody <zpyder@hotmail.com>

> hi all.
> i was just wondering if cambrian carnivores is still running.
> i have sent two e-mails without replies returning and am beggining to
think
> they have stopped their buisness.
>
> has anyone else had no replies back, or does someone know for sure
that they
> have closed down? as i would like to place an order.

I've also had difficulty communicating with them and placing an order.
However, _eventually_ it worked out almost ok. I don't know exactly
what
the problems are there. I say _almost_ ok because by the time my order
was eventually sent to me, one of the species was no longer available
(I had checked first) and I am still waiting for the replacement/refund
of this part of the order, two months later.

James