RE: (no subject)

From: Brewer Charles E PHDN (brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil)
Date: Thu Jun 03 1999 - 11:24:56 PDT

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:24:56 -0400
From: Brewer Charles E PHDN <brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: (no subject)

Angie,
 I keep the rain water covered just to keep out the algae. In the past, I
used to use rain water that was full of algae, but prefer not to use it. I
can't remember exactly why, I think it might have had something to do with
algae build up inside the pitcher plants, especially the S. Purps. I have
learned to cover my rain water to keep it fresh until it rains again. Hope
this helps and BTW, my email address is: brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil. Later,
Charles