(no subject)

From: chris (drosera@CAM.ORG)
Date: Thu Jun 03 1999 - 04:59:47 PDT

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 07:59:47 -0400
From: "chris" <drosera@CAM.ORG>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: (no subject)

In the book "Carnivorous Plants of the World" there is mention of a
plant called "Caltha Dioneaefolia" which grows in Tierra Del Fuego.
I'm assuming that this plant is not carnivorous because it is never
mentioned, but what is it like. The book says that its leaves
ressemble Dionea in structure. I'd like to know more, so if any one
has any ideas about this plant, please let me know. I'd also be
interested in obtaining plants or seeds if anyone has them.

Thanks.

Chris F.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]