nepenthes@wistuba.com - mail-problems - solved

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 10:37:14 PDT

Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:37:14 +0200
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: nepenthes@wistuba.com - mail-problems - solved

Dear all,

as Paul Temple had some problems getting through to me via the
address nepenthes@wistuba.com (he made a posting to CP within the
last few days) I was quite confused since I had no idea there were
any problems. However, I investigated the situation further and had
to learn that with the recent upgrade of our website (it has far more
space now - many new pictures will be coming....;-) and allows a
secure transaction option for credit card payment which will be
online in a week or so) one of my mail accounts
(nepenthes@wistuba.com) was misconfigured in a way that some mails
coming in did not reach me but were deleted. Apparently the service
operators at azc.com could rescue most of the mails and
nepenthes@wistuba.com is fully functional again.

Anyway, as nevertheless some might be lost, I'd be glad if you could
resend mails you sent to me within the last 10 days with a note that
the mail is a duplicate if you do not get a reply to your original
mail within the next 3 days.

At last I'm very grateful to Paul Temple for letting me know about
the situation, without him more and more mails would have gone lost
day after day.

Bye

Andreas

Andreas Wistuba; Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Phone: +49-621-705471
Fax: +49-621-7152028

E-Mail: andreas@wistuba.com