Re: Where's Andreas Wistuba? And, visiting NY NY

From: Andreas Wistuba (andreas@wistuba.com)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 11:12:46 PDT

Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 20:12:46 +0200
From: "Andreas Wistuba" <andreas@wistuba.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Where's Andreas Wistuba? And, visiting NY NY

Hi Paul,

it's me again.

I just made a text-string-search through all e-mails I received this year.
The youngest one from you was dated 26th of March and from my
understanding no answer was required.

It might be that you wrote to my very old address which is expired
since a few years (carnivor@...)???

Anyway, if anybody else has problems getting through to any address
on my domail (...@wistuba.com), please please let me know and I'll
try to find out what is going wrong with the service provider.

Bye

Andreas

On 30 May 99, at 6:31, Paul Temple wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I've been trying to contact Andreas Wistuba for quite a while, without
> success, with regards to plants ordered. Can't get any reply. I've known
> Andreas for ages and it's not like him to not reply, though he can be busy
> and delayed (like all of us!). Anyone know any reason why he isn't
> replying (illness, maybe he's on a long trip somewhere, perhaps his PC
> died, etc?)???

Andreas Wistuba; Mudauer Ring 227; 68259 Mannheim; Germany
Phone: +49-621-705471
Fax: +49-621-7152028

E-Mail: andreas@wistuba.com