Brazilian Utricularia pictures

From: Fernando Rivadavia Lopes (fe_rivadavia@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 22:53:12 PDT

Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 22:53:12 PDT
From: "Fernando Rivadavia Lopes" <fe_rivadavia@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Brazilian Utricularia pictures

To all,

        Many of you have probably wondered what some of the Utrics I
describe from my trips look like. Well a good friend of mine, Mauro Peixoto
has scanned some beautiful Utric pictures he took on a recent trip. For
those of you interested, check the following address:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=20946&a=102835

       You will see the gigantic spur of U.nigrescens, the beautiful (but
mostly unknown) U.geminiloba, the white-flowered form of U.nephrophylla,
U.triloba (a close cousin of U.subulata), and U.tricolor. And for those of
you who like orchids, there's also a picture of the beautiful Habenaria
glaziouviana which Mauro and I found in early April.

ENJOY!!

Fernando Rivadavia
Sao Paulo, Brazil