Open day !!

From: Michael King (MKing1@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 09:53:26 PDT

Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 12:53:26 -0400
From: Michael King <MKing1@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Open day !!

Dear All, Just to mention once again that a UK CPS open day will
   happen in just over 2 weeks time at my house. You are welcome to
   bring plants for sale or swop. It would be a great oportunity
   for other collectors and growers to meet up,share experiences of
   growing CP and obtain plants at minimal cost. You will be able
   to view a large private collection of Sarracenia+ other cp.
   refreshments/food will be provided. Please Email me privately
   and you will receive directions and details about the event.

Best Regards

Mike King

Telford,UK