Whoa, Jan - say what?

From: Walter Greenwood (walter@radserv.arad.upmc.edu)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 09:36:09 PDT

Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:36:09 -0400
From: "Walter Greenwood" <walter@radserv.arad.upmc.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Whoa, Jan - say what?

I admit I let my CPN subscription slip for a while, but did I miss
something, Dr. Schlauer? What's the scoop on Passiflora foetida?
Perhaps two of my favorite hobbies are merging into one! Now if only
Amorphophallus were deemed a meat-eater, I'd finally be a fully
integrated human being, horticulturally speaking.

--
Quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum viditur.