nepenthes, and the cp listserv

From: chris moody (zpyder@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 09:28:52 PDT

Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 09:28:52 PDT
From: "chris moody" <zpyder@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: nepenthes, and the cp listserv

hi
first, how do i change the way the cp listserv send me the messages. at the
moment, it's sending me them in one great big chunk. i know i have to
unsubscribe then subscribe, but then i need to do something. please e-mail
me to let me know.

secondly, i have just bought a nepenthes from a store. i know it's probably
a hybrid, or n.alata, but i'm not sure, i'll describe it, and let me know
what you think it is:
its got totally red pitchers, the insides are baige/white. on the outside of
the pitchers there are no wings or anything, they're smooth like n.gracilis,
but the leaves, the green normal leaves that is, are bushy and quite
numerous.
please let me know what you think it is as i have absolutley no idea.

regards
chris.m.