Cephalotus Flowers

From: Mark Pogany (markp@en.com)
Date: Fri Apr 30 1999 - 23:27:48 PDT

Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 02:27:48 -0400
From: "Mark Pogany" <markp@en.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cephalotus Flowers

While watering my plants the other day I noticed three of my Cephalotus
plants beginning to produce floral scapes. Presently they are still under
3cm high. When they do flower I was wondering how to go about pollinating
them and what to expect as far as seed production. I thought I'd throw this
one out to the master growers on the list being that I've never managed in
the past to actually get cephs to flowering age! Any advice would be most
appreciated.

Good growing to all,

Mark Pogany
Cleveland, Ohio ( Brush fires today- it's pretty dry 'round here)
markp@en.com