"Swamp Things" article

From: Joby Evans (jobye@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 19:47:23 PDT

Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 22:47:23 -0400
From: Joby Evans <jobye@ix.netcom.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: "Swamp Things" article

David and all,

The article noted a European hybrid S. 'Flies Demise' but it did
not seen to indicate a year they might have had this one.

Maybe someone has heard of it?

Joby - Atlanta

> I read the article a couple of weeks ago and your post reminded me
of a > question I had at the time. The article mentions Mr.
Smith's favorite > Sarracenia hybrid, which I had never heard of.
I'm trying to remember the > name but it escapes me. I was
expecting Dixie Lace and was surprised when > it wasn't. Do you
remember? I'm wondering if some of the old timers > on the list
might have heard of it and if it's still available. > > David >
Atlanta >

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]