Seed trade

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Mon Apr 26 1999 - 08:52:07 PDT

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:52:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Seed trade

Hi everyone,

        Well, the response to my post was quite overwhelming. Surprising
considering it seems this listserv is fairly quiet on the weekends. I'll
ask that if you have not already responded to my post, please don't as I
have more than enough people to send seed out to now. Sorry if you missed
out, I'll likely do this again in the future.

        If you already e-mailed me and don't get a response in the near
future, that means I've got you on my waiting list and if I have any seed
left over after sending out to the others, I'll contact and send it out to
you. Thanks for your understanding!

Happy growing,

Chris

Chris Teichreb