re: B. reducta

From: Nicholas Plummer (nplummer@duke.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 25 1999 - 14:33:58 PDT

Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 16:33:58 -0500
From: Nicholas Plummer <nplummer@duke.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re: B. reducta

Bill Hoyer wrote:
> Hi list, i am looking for information on B. Reducta.

I'm afraid can't help with cultural hints, as I don't own a Brocchinia
reducta. However, my website on ant plants includes some information on
Brocchinia species. Some of the references that I have listed include
descriptions of B. reducta's natural habitat which may be of some help
in determining what is wrong with your plant. See especially Givnish et
al., 1997 for descriptions and photos of Brocchinia species in habitat.
The URL: http://www.duke.edu/~nplummer/intro.html

cheers,
       Nick

Nicholas Plummer