Museum exhibit

From: Melissa Martin (mmartin@dmnhnet.org)
Date: Fri Apr 23 1999 - 13:33:05 PDT

Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:33:05 -0500
From: "Melissa Martin" <mmartin@dmnhnet.org>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Museum exhibit

Hi,
Some of you have heard that the Dallas Museum of Natural History will have
some CP's on display in a new exhibit called "Predators". Some kind souls
are going to help me put together the display but we are lacking one big,
important item....Large, Beautiful Plants!!! I was hoping to get a few
donations from people who might have a plant or two they don't need anymore.
It doesn't have to be perfect, just mature, you know - a good size. The
exhibit opens June 12 but we will put the case together probably in late
May. If you can be of some assistance you can e-mail me direct at
mmartin@dmnhnet.org

Thank you, Melissa Martin