Nepenthes X mixta

From: Andreas Krassnigg (andreas.krassnigg@uibk.ac.at)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 12:24:26 PDT

Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 20:24:26 +0100
From: "Andreas Krassnigg" <andreas.krassnigg@uibk.ac.at>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Nepenthes X mixta

Dear list,

a few days ago i bought a Nepenthes without any pitcher.... the
vendor told me, that it should be N. X mixta.

I browsed the web for a picture of the plant or the pitchers,
without success.

Is anyone out there who has a N. X mixta in cultivation (I'm sure)
and got pictures of the plant scanned ? (maybe it's possible to
share them with me?)

Another question: is there a source of information about those
"Victorian hybrids" in common? (maybe on the net?)

Any answer would be appreciated

thanks

Andi

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]