Re: Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants is closed

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 06:19:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:19:40 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants is closed

Hi Folks

Carl Mazur here from Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants. The closure has been a
temporary thing due to a move and some personal issues. With any luck, we
should be open again for business sometime in Mid to late May. I would like
to say thankyou to all for your patronage over the last few years and I'm
looking forward to doing business again.

Best Regards
Carl Mazur