RE: live sphagnum moss

From: Brewer Charles E PHDN (brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 06:01:47 PDT

Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 09:01:47 -0400
From: Brewer Charles E PHDN <brewerce@nswcphdn.navy.mil>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: live sphagnum moss

 Regarding live sphagnum moss. I sell it from time to time as it become
available. I take it from around my Sarrs and bag it up. The moss is pour
sphagnum, no sticks, weeds etc., but occasionally you may find some resident
droseras, vfts and an occasional sarr mixed in. My supply is limited, but I
can probably fill about 2 to 3 orders on a first come bases. I sell 12 inch
bag full for $10.00 priority shipping. If anyone is interested email me at:

BREWERCE@NSWCPHDN.NAVY.MIL
Cheers, Charles Brewer
 Va. Beach, Va.