Re: Author's sign + note

From: Paul Temple (Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 10:09:44 PST

Date: Sat, 03 Apr 1999 18:09:44 +0000
From: Paul Temple <Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Author's sign + note

Cindy - there isn't an author alive who wouldn't sign a copy of their book on
request!
(As to allan Lowrire, he definately signs any of his books if asked.)

And though I can't add anything different for Tony Camilleri's habits, I
can add (in case he's reading this), that I did buy his book as promised
and enjoyed reading it - the photos are great!

For Tony and previous authors, one correction. Pinguicula casabioana is
enemic to (only found in) the Dominican Republic (where I know of only3
actual sites, all micro-habitats). The similar endemic species P.
lignicola grows in Cuba but these are two different species and nether
grows in the other's country.

Regards

Paul