Aquatic Bladderworts trade ?

From: Tom'sRarePlants (frittsmb@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 02:31:37 PST

Date: Fri, 2 Apr 1999 10:31:37 -0000
From: "Tom'sRarePlants" <frittsmb@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:  Aquatic Bladderworts trade ?

Hello

I'm looking for Utrics :~) We buy sell & trade plants

I have U.Beremii , U.inflata, A. vesicosa, U. australis, U.gibba,
U. floridana, U. radiata , U. purpurea soon :~) Aldrovanda

Thanks to Brian D. sherman and the help of others i now have this
:~) I sill want more I'm hooked on " Utrics " :-0 Thanks Don Burdon,
Dean Cook, Thomas Hayes, Bruce Bednar, Philip , Nile . Im sorry i
can't remember who sent me U. gibba :~( Thanks and e-mail me so we
can trade again.

I have soil types:-} U. niflora , U. calycifida alba , U.
flaccida, U. dichotoma , U. bisquamata , U.asplundii , U
longiflolia , U. sandersonii . I have these for trade :~) Take
care Tom Fritts www.ka.net/nepenthes frittsmb@msn.com

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]