when will it stop :)

From: Tom'sRarePlants (frittsmb@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 06:03:48 PST

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 14:03:48 -0000
From: "Tom'sRarePlants" <frittsmb@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: when will it stop :)

Hi

Is Ross stuck in the Ground hog day movie ? We hope somebody can
stop this loop :~) Good News Aldrovanda , U. inflata, U. purpurea
, U. radiata and the sudews will be in tomorrow :~)We will ship on
Monday. NEW DEAL ~ MATURE PLANTS Kit $16 (1-venus fly trap & 1-US
pitcher plant & 1- Sundew -&-1 mystery plant) Shipping free Our
Choice on plants : 0) Thank you Nile Smith for the Nice plants and
seed :~) www.ka.net/nepenthes frittsmb@msn.com

Let us know :~) Take Care Tom Fritts

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]