Re: moving is such fun!

From: Ross Rowe (ross.rowe@ea.gov.au)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 09:45:19 PST

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 03:45:19 +1000
From: "Ross Rowe" <ross.rowe@ea.gov.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: moving is such fun!

I am out of the office until Monday 12 April 1999. Please contact
Kate Dixon on 02 6274 2746 for matters requiring attention in this
time frame.

Regards Ross Rowe

> [...]

I am out of the office until Monday 12 April 1999. Please contact
Kate Dixon on 02 6274 2746 for matters requiring attention in this
time frame.

Regards Ross Rowe

>>> cp 03/31/99 18:47 >>>

I am out of the office until Monday 12 April 1999. Please contact
Kate Dixon on 02 6274 2746 for matters requiring attention in this
time frame.

Regards Ross Rowe

>>> cp 03/31/99 18:27 >>>

I am out of the office until Monday 12 April 1999. Please contact
Kate Dixon on 02 6274 2746 for matters requiring attention in this
time frame.

Regards Ross Rowe

>>> cp 03/31/99 18:00 >>>

I am out of the office until Monday 12 April 1999. Please contact
Kate Dixon on 02 6274 2746 for matters requiring attention in this

Hi Andrew!

Sorry to hear all that. I had similar pitfalls when my house was
enlarged by a garage and two additional rooms last year. I lost lot
of CP material when they covered the newly constructed garage roof
with hot fluid asphalt (black bitumen, temperature 280-360 Celsius):
The wind blowed the very hot asphalt evaporations just towards my
plants and killed many of my Pings within seconds, particularly the
P. crystallina/hirtiflora of Turkey and Greece, the P. ramosa and
all Siberian ones.

In case you lost my address here it is. I plan to visit next year's
CP meeting in San Francisco and hope to see you there. After the
meeting I intend to visit the Mt. Olympus penninsula and the Cape
Flattery site of P. macroceras.

I wish you a good summer! Cordial regards Juerg

Juerg F. Steiger MD Institute for Medical Education IAWF University
of Bern, Faculty of Medicine Inselspital 37a CH-3010 Bern,
Switzerland Phone: +41 (0)31 632 98 87 Fax: +41 (0)31 632 98 71
juerg.steiger@iae.unibe.ch http://www.iawf.unibe.ch/MME