Re: Is Ross Rowe a virus?

From: Ross Rowe (ross.rowe@ea.gov.au)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 09:10:50 PST

Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 03:10:50 +1000
From: "Ross Rowe" <ross.rowe@ea.gov.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Is Ross Rowe a virus?

I am out of the office until Monday 12 April 1999. Please contact
Kate Dixon on 02 6274 2746 for matters requiring attention in this
time frame.

Regards Ross Rowe

>>> cp 04/01/99 03:08 >>>

Hi folks

Of course not, but it seems at least a powerful loop: When I wanted
to answer Andrew Marshall personally by clicking his e-mail address
in my nickname list, the answer message was automatically also
multicopied into an answer to Ross Rowe although I did not reply at
all to one of his innumerable messages. Ross please bridle your
computer.

Kind regards Juerg

Juerg F. Steiger MD Institute for Medical Education IAWF University
of Bern, Faculty of Medicine Inselspital 37a CH-3010 Bern,
Switzerland Phone: +41 (0)31 632 98 87 Fax: +41 (0)31 632 98 71
juerg.steiger@iae.unibe.ch http://www.iawf.unibe.ch/MME