re RO units

Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 13:50:09 PST

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:50:09 EST
Message-Id: <aabcdefg914$foo@default>
Subject: re RO units

Hi Gary,
You can buy a 24 gpd unit from some of the fish suppliers ( Like That Pet
Place,, or 1-888-thatpet) for about $ 140 plus shipping
and handling. There are other versions availble including ones that come with
thier own storage tanks etc. I just use a small rubbermaid trash can to store
my RO water. (I use it for mt cps and my saltwater tank.) These units are
made to screw onto your faucet when you need to use them. If you have
technical questions you can go to and thier tech support
can answer just about any questions you may have. Hope this helps.

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Tue Jan 02 2001 - 17:31:55 PST