re RO units

From: EdwardK674@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 13:50:09 PST

Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 16:50:09 EST
From: EdwardK674@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: re RO units

Hi Gary,
You can buy a 24 gpd unit from some of the fish suppliers ( Like That Pet
Place, www.thatpetplace.com, or 1-888-thatpet) for about $ 140 plus shipping
and handling. There are other versions availble including ones that come with
thier own storage tanks etc. I just use a small rubbermaid trash can to store
my RO water. (I use it for mt cps and my saltwater tank.) These units are
made to screw onto your faucet when you need to use them. If you have
technical questions you can go to www.kentmarine.com and thier tech support
can answer just about any questions you may have. Hope this helps.
Ed