D. spatulata (was D. sp. Borneo 8, My Web Page)

From: Dionaea@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 19 1999 - 13:40:03 PST

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 16:40:03 EST
From: Dionaea@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: D. spatulata (was D. sp. Borneo 8, My Web Page)

Jan and anyone else,
Thanks for the information. I will make the changes over the weekend. Next
time, I take pictures I will try to keep in mind to take pictures of all
floral parts.

I just uploaded (to http://members.aol.com/dionaea/ ) some more photos,
including a picture of the true U. nephrophylla. If anyone finds any
misidentifications on the URL, please let me know.

Back to D. spatulata (sp. 8 Borneo). Do people still grow this? I would very
much be interested in obtaining some seed. I would be willing to buy seed or
plants of this.

Christoph